Thursday, December 1, 2016

Do I need Oops remover that comes in the Lipsense starter kit?

You might ask yourself- do I really need to spend $10 on Lipsense Oops remover? The short and narrow- no you don't NEED to buy it- you can most likely take the color off with a Neutragena bar soap but it will take a little work. And who wants to carry around a bar of soap?

Oops remover is alcohol- free and comes in a convienent tube like your gloss and color. 

If you are a fan of reds and dark colors Oops is a must. 

I will be real, I am a super klutz. I once dropped my Fly Girl wand on my new black and white Lularoe Carly on a Saturday morning right as I was headed out the door. I will be real, I didn't have high hopes on the remover working directly on my clothes but hey! it worked. :) Was super impressed...I also will for now on carry Oops on my dark lip days. 

Another way I use the Oops- when I am changing my colors for the day. I am lazy and when I perfect a red lip I usually don't like to remove it- but there are some evenings where red just doesn't match my coral dress. 

Do you have an alternate to the Oops remover? Or has Oops remover changed saved your day? Share your experiences. 






Join my group to see deals, shop the box, see live demos, etc. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lipswithamanda/

Contact me if you are interested in joining an AMAZING team and selling Lipsense: 
https://www.facebook.com/amanda.mcmurray.90



No comments:

Post a Comment