Monday, January 30, 2017

Do you regret not jumping on Lularoe before the boom?



I will be real... I do. I was presented with the Lularoe opportunity early on. I thought, who is going to buy enough leggings for me to make money? And, dang, throwing $5000 on the table to start up...and not even get leggings? 

Here is my Lipsense vs. Lularoe consultant comparison. You might be asking yourself- should I invest in Lularoe or Lipsense?


I should have sold Lularoe. I have HUGE regrets. As I watch it now I wish I would have been before the boom. I wish I was one of these consultants with huge groups and live sales. 


Yeah, it probably isn't too late to jump aboard. But there are a lot of consultants. A LOT. And I can see how much work it is. I work full time, have a bunch of kiddos running around-  it must take a lot of time to take all of those pictures. And then post them, have dedicated sales, create outfits, answer questions. 


I jumped on the Lipsense train- hoping, praying, that this leap of faith would fill the "hole" that I have inside from missing the Lularoe recruiting boom. It has so far been way worth it. My initial investment was $55- like 1/100th of LLR start up. Haha


My coworker and one of my good friends are both Lularoe consultants. They make bank on days they get new inventory and have "shop the box" events. But they also spend days prepping for these events and hours shipping the right items out.


Lipsense has been really easy. I sell to a lot of repeat customers. I don't need a lot of space for inventory. I wear the product and it sells itself A LOT. I have sale events on my page and I can clear out inventory in hours. 


One perk I find in Lipsense is that I never have "stale inventory" or items that won't move. I can completely clear inventory days after getting it in. My friend has an amazing Lula boutique but a lot of her inventory is hard to sell because she gets duplicates on unpopular prints. And a lot of solids.


Another HUGE I select exactly what colors / glosses I want to buy. I will be real- I have 2 colors that just won't sell. Maybe it is my demographic/ area I sell. But hey, 2 out of 70 something isn't bad! The perk of this is that I don't have to ever buy these colors again.


My huge negative with Lipsense- I can't keep things in stock! And the company is growing so fast sometimes they are out of stock of some of the more popular colors. I do have a lot of customers that want repeat colors and I just don't have have them in stock. There are enough alternatives to suggest, thankfully. But can still be frustrating.


 Yes, it is awesome that I am making money. It is sweet when you place your next huge order. But sometimes colors are out of stock and sometimes it takes a few days for new orders to ship.

Anyways, I do love selling Lipsense. I love wearing it too 😘 I think Lularoe is also an awesome MLM to start a personal business with - the startup cost, inventory space, and time invested is pretty significant though.


Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns- or you can ask below. I am an open book.


I do have a signup bonus right now- sign up with me (it is $55 to startup) and I will give you $55 credit to my store. 


The $55 is similar to a Sam's Club membership - you pay it once a year and it gets you in to buy at wholesale. You can purchase for just yourself with the discount, just you and a few friends, or sell in large quantities. You don't have to sell Lipsense to buy at wholesale. :) 

If you want to actively sell I can assist with building a website/blog, will add you to a bunch of Facebook team pages, provide documents on ordering/starting up/color matching, etc. guide you along the way. 

Join my group to see deals, shop the box, see live demos, etc. FREE Shipping Always!! 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lipswithamanda/

Contact me if you are interested in joining an AMAZING team and selling Lipsense: 

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.mcmurray.90




No comments:

Post a Comment