Wednesday, November 9, 2016

How I use Lipsense as a working mom...

My first blog! I just built this website to expand my Lipsense business. My name is Amanda, I live in a small town in Virginia, work full time in credit card processing, and have 4 crazy kids running around my house. 

I work in my own office, wear jeans and a hoodie everyday, and rush every morning to get the kids out the door. Most days I dont have a lot of time to get ready- throwing some quick eyeliner on and some natural Lipsense gets me through my day. It makes me look like I actually put effort in...when in actuality I threw these two things on in 2 minutes with the help of my car mirror after dropping the kids off at daycare. 

The weekends...different story. I love to wake up and throw a dress on (I live in Lularoe Carly and Nicole), do full makeup, and throw on some dark Lipsense or even a bright red. 

I look forward to helping others find Lipsense. Awesome solution for the working mom. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment