Saturday, February 25, 2017

Need Lipsense Sponsor? Need Distributor ID?

Are you looking for a distributor ID to sign up to start selling Lipsense? 265563 Joining a successful TEAM is VITAL to success selling. 

I am not giving my ID out as a - "please sign up with me." I am giving it out because I KNOW if you sign up with me you are not just signing up with me- you are joining a HUGE team that is supportive and always willing to help, swap, give advise, share graphics, and listen when you need an ear. These women will become your FRIENDS. They will be an active part of your life and you will love the sisterhood you joined. There is not competition- everyone supports everyone else. 

I know you can and will be successful. 

Your sponsor does not need to be local to you. Most are not. I live in Virginia and my sponsor is in Arizona. 

Let me tell you how I found my sponsor- I searched Lipsense on Facebook and found the first person I saw with the most group members. Not a joke. I knew I needed someone experienced and know how to be successful. She recently quit her job for Lipsense. She is available to you with any questions if I am busy! 

She added me to all of the team Facebook pages that are filled with more info than you can imagine. 

When you sign up with me- you are signing up with a HUGE group of women. 

Please contact me if you have any questions. I am an open book. I will share my Profit/Loss, show you my orders, and tell you my journey so far. 

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.mcmurray.90

My facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lipswithamanda/

No comments:

Post a Comment