Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Do I need to use the Lipsense Gloss?

Do you really need to buy that $20 gloss? Let me analyze-

Yes, you can use another gloss. Will your color last as long? No. Other glosses can deteriorate the lipsense color. The Lipsense gloss is really permeable and will hydrate the lips through the gloss. It contains Shea butter and Vitamin E.


Lipsense gloss is not "tacky" or "stickie"which is a plus on my book.


Some tips on applying Lipsense Gloss:


- Apply regularly- the more your lips get used to the Lipsense routine the less they will need the gloss


- Apply BEFORE eating- this will provide a barrier between the oils in your foods and the color.


- Pick the right gloss. I am personally not a fan of "shiny" lips. Glossy gloss is not your only option- there are more! I prefer the Matte gloss but there are many options! See pic. Please note- when you first start the Lipsense regiment start with the Glossy Gloss to keep your lips as hydrates as possible.


I personally also love the peal and the opal. The pearl creates a shine that isnt "glossy" looking. The opal almost looks like an opal on your lips. Love it!





What is the difference between Matte and Glossy gloss?

Please see the pic below.



I have a few different glosses in stock- join my group! What is your favorite gloss?



Join my group to see deals, shop the box, see live demos, etc. FREE Shipping Always!! 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lipswithamanda/

Contact me if you are interested in joining an AMAZING team and selling Lipsense: 
https://www.facebook.com/amanda.mcmurray.90

No comments:

Post a Comment